Christmas 2018 at The Royal Cambridge Hotel – Terms and Conditions
- All offers are subject to availability.
- All verbal bookings will be treated as provisional and will be held for a maximum of 14 days pending receipt of written confirmation and the appropriate deposit.
- Party Night Room Rates are only available for guests attending a Party or Event at the hotel and are ‘from’ prices which may vary by day. All rooms at these special prices are subject to promotional room availability – please check availability and prices at time of booking /enquiry.
- Rooms booked on the Party Night Rates must be booked in advance and paid on arrival at the hotel. Cancellation and amendments must be made at least 24-hours in advance of arrival date, any cancellations or amendments received less than 24-hours before arrival will be charged in full.
- Parties & Events: Deposits and pre-payment are required for the featured events in this brochure. When booking Christmas or New Year events a non-refundable deposit (as per individual event details page) is required at time of booking. The balance of payment must be made by 1st November 2018. When booking after 1st November 2018, full payment is required. Payment by credit card or debit card. Send the completed booking form to Hotel address.
- All additional charges incurred during your stay must be settled prior to departure.
- Parties & Events: Bookings not paid in full by 1st November 2018 or at time of booking if booked after this date (which ever is the earlier), will be deemed to have been cancelled, and any monies will be retained by the Hotel. No refunds of monies paid will be made to cancellation or decreases in the number of guests attending, unless the Hotel is able to resell the space. In such circumstances the refund will be payable after the date of the booked event. Monies for non arrival are forfeited and cannot be transferred to cover drinks, entertainment or overnight accommodation for any other member of the party.
- Rooms booked on the Party Night Rates maybe cancelled and/or amended up to 24-hours prior to arrival date without penalty. Cancellations or amendments received less than 24-hours before arrival will be charged in full.
- We strongly recommend that you have cancellation insurance when booking any event featured in this brochure.
- Children may not be admitted to certain events, at the discretion of the General Manager.
- Children 12 and over are classified as adults, children between 3 and 11 are charged 50% of the adult price unless otherwise stated and under 3’s are free of charge.
- The information in this brochure is correct at the time of printing. The Hotel reserves the right to amend its packages and prices at any time before booking. Bookings are subject to availability and prices quoted at the time of booking.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT, at the current rate at the time of the event. If the general rate of VAT is altered, our prices will be modified accordingly. Gratuities are at the guest’s discretion.
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter, substitute and/or amend the contents of a break and/or event, or to cancel an event or package for any reason, for example, if there is a shortfall in the minimum numbers required to operate a programme.
- Menus shown in this brochure and/or on other collateral relating to these events and packages are only to provide an indication of the dishes likely to be featured. The Hotel reserves the right to amend such dishes and/or to offer suitable alternatives.
- All events and timings are subject to approval by the local licensing authorities. All statutory licensing regulations apply:
In the interest of safety of guests, food and drinks are strictly prohibited from the dance area. In the event of any spillage of food or drinks on the dance floor, guest are to inform any member of the hotel staff immediately.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability to you and your guests taken in the aggregate, is limited to the price of your booking.
The Hotel will not be liable to you for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
These terms are deemed to incorporate the Hotel’s General Terms of business copies of which are available on request. In the event of any inconsistency, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.